Before the developers’ summer break, fortnite released the v21.30 update. has arrived with the no sweat summer event, map changes like the daily bloggle, the new main shotgun and more.
the hype for fortnite v21.30 was incredible because epic games will soon be taking a break until the second week of august. this means the battle royale title won’t be experiencing any live changes for the next few weeks, and the latest update should ensure the community doesn’t get bored.
fortnite v21.30 brings seamless insurance npc, summer themed poi and new summer event quests seamlessly
Fortnite players desperately wanted to celebrate summer in battle royale modes this time. Fortunately, the carefree summer event is here with the v21.30 update.
- read more: fortnite indiana jones quests: how to find the secret door in shuffled shrines
- landing after jumping from the battle bus during the no sweat summer event
- carry the don’t sweat sign and place it in a sponsorship location
- complete one lap around the race course after the start countdown
- make a character dance with a boogie bom
- emote at different promo dance floor locations
- ring the bells until they break
- get 3 seconds of air while driving a speedboat
- remove do not perspire signs from recalled products
- place no sweat signs in an official container
- summer inflatables without breaking a sweat
- jumps on umbrellas along the beach
- kick a beach ball and kick a giant beach ball
- shoot the firework flare gun at a mighty monument or leaning towers
- go through doors in different neighborhoods
- destroy large sea buoys with speedboat missiles
- beach bomber
- summer drift
- the subscriber
- boardwalk ruby
- read more: how to unlock xander skin for free in fortnite chapter 3 season 3
- donate bars by voting for construction projects on the block
- survive the storm phases during the block rebuild event
- kill enemy players during the block rebuild event
- complete rebuild of block search stages (3/7/12).
- recharge time-4.5
- clip size– 4
- headshot damage– 138
- fire rate– 1.05
- read more: rare fortnite clip showing darth vader boss killing a loot llama
- lil whip special service for health and shield
- gobble ice cream cone that slowly heals health
- frozen ice cream cone for health and makes things slippery
- ice cream cone for health
- spicy ice cream cone for health and shield
No Sweat Insurance quests will replace Vibin quests for the next four weeks as scientific research on the Reality Tree is temporarily halted.
no sweat summer missions
latest carefree summer quests in fortnite are:
These missions will award 15k xp each and a new Sweaty Sailboat Umbrella Glider will be a free reward for completing them. the missions also indicate that the boogie bombs will be back soon. the goofy element has been a fan favorite for a long time, and it makes perfect sense for it to return during a vibrant themed season.
New summer-themed npc will now roam the island. these include:
Insurer is the newest npc in fortnite and represents the new leaning towers sweat insurance building. Instead, Unpeely, Beach Bomber, and Boardwalk Ruby are famous characters who always return during the summer.
the fortnite community will vote for leaning tower buildings through block rebuild missions
Restoration of the Leaning Towers began in Chapter 3 Season 3. Fortnite asked map makers to submit their best building designs, and nine buildings made the cut.
In the coming weeks, players will donate bars for leaning tower construction projects. the building design with the most votes will officially become part of the poi. this will also help players complete block rebuild quests:
It is clear that we will see new block rebuilding missions every week and the developers have not yet revealed the subsequent stages.
To be fair, the xp crunch in chapter 3 season 3 might come to an end now, as each quest to rebuild the block will reward players with 14,000 xp.
new main shotgun and consumable ice cream item enter loot pool with fortnite v21.30
A new main shotgun will be available from chests, supply drops, and floor loot with v21.30. the stats for this weapon in rare rarity are:
Leaks have revealed that the main shotgun is an explosive weapon with a surprisingly long range for a shotgun. his damage output is brilliant and the slow rate of fire seems to be the only drawback.
new consumable items in the form of ice cones have been added. these include:
interestingly, the burst smg files have also been updated and may be back soon.
daily bugle changes to daily bloomgle in fortnite v21.30 and other map changes
Epic Games has continued the amazing changes to the Chapter 3 Season 3 map with the latest update. daily bugle, under the effect of the reality tree, is now called daily bloomgle. As usual, you will now switch between themes based on Neo Tilted, Coral Castle, Colossal Colosseum, and more.
The reality tree will continue to grow and after the daily bugle call it will reach the condo canyon.
Last but not least, a summer-themed stage will be set up on the island to enjoy summer carefree. This is where players can expect to complete their event based quests and earn a ton of XP.
Hotfix updates will be released weekly, but no major fortnite updates will be coming for almost a month. The developers already added weekly quests until week 10, and the dragon ball z crossover will be released after the break.