Are you looking for just the right way to send happy 80th birthday to mom, dad or that other special man or woman turning 80? Try one of these unique messages or quotes!
Feel free to print these wishes. Just click on the image and it will take you to my Free 80th Birthday Cards page.
This post may contain affiliate links. Visit the disclosure page for more information.
Funny 80th Birthday Wishes
Read the related article: Brilliant 80th Birthday Cards (Includes 20 Free Printable Cards)
- Fortunately vintage is hip. Happy 80th birthday!
- Everyone grows young at some point. Your train’s over!
- You’re not old, you’re a classic.
- It’s your 80th birthday – drink if you want!
- I hope I’ll be as wonderful as you when I turn 80… half as nice would be great!
- You’ve learned so much in 80 years – the most important thing Try now to remember everything!
- I’m not saying you’re old – but your candles cost more than your birthday cake!
- A true friend knows how old you are…and still stay for the party. Happy 80th Birthday!
- Happy 80th Birthday to my best friend! Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane!
- Take every birthday with a grain of salt. This works best when the salt is accompanied by a margarita.
- Like fine wine, we get better with age… or rather, we feel better about our age with lots of wine. Happy 80th birthday!
- May your 80th birthday be full of magical moments – and lots of Merlot.
- Don’t freak out as you get older. Our age is simply the number of years the world has enjoyed us.
- Happy 80th Birthday to someone forever young!
- At 80 you’re still playing with a full deck. So what if you mix a little slower?
- You never grow old as long as your mind is young and your heart is pure. In other words, you’re screwed!
- On your 80th birthday, remember: you’re only as old as you feel. So don’t walk around feeling old.
- Thinking about getting a tattoo for your 80th birthday? Your name and address would be best.
80?? Don’t panic – you still have it! The hard part is remembering where it is.
- Thank you for always being older than me – may this year be a fantastic one. Happy 80th Birthday!
- Turning 80 is like turning 27 in Celsius.
- Don’t think of it as 80. Think of it as 18 with 62 years of experience.
- Remember, 80 is only 13 in Scrabble.
- Age is a matter of mind, not matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter! Happy 80th birthday!
- Turning 80? Remember – you are only as old as you remember!
- You don’t age… you increase in value. Have a fabulous 80th birthday!
- You are approximately 29,200 days old today. Doesn’t 80 sound young?
- With age comes new skills. Now that you’re 80, you can laugh, cough, sneeze, and pee all at the same time!
- Don’t let 80 get you down…because it’s too hard to get up!
- When things really get better with age, then you’re getting closer to perfection!
- Birthdays are good for your health! Studies have shown that people with more birthdays live longer.
- Don’t sulk because you have 80 candles on your cake. Be glad you have the power to blow the damn thing out!
- Birthdays are like glazed donuts. Sometimes it’s better not to remember how many you’ve had!
- Just think of 80 as 8 perfect 10s!
- Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.
Sentimental 80th Birthday Wishes
- As you look back on 80 years, I hope your memories are cherished. As you celebrate today, I hope your heart is filled with love and joy. As you look forward to the future, I hope all your dreams and wishes come true.
- May you have a happy and healthy 80th birthday! May you have many, many more beautiful days ahead.
- I hope your 80th birthday is filled with love from family and friends, unforgettable moments, infinite joy and happy, happy memories.
- I am so lucky to have someone as special as you in my life. On your 80th birthday, I wish you many more years of love, health and happiness.
- Happy 80th birthday! You really are an inspiration. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
- I hope your 80th birthday is as special as you are.
- It’s wonderful, to be able to share such a special birthday with someone like you. You have a heart of gold and you are so warm, loving and kind to everyone you know. I’m so glad we can share such precious memories.
- Count your days with smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years.I wish you a happy 80th birthday!
- Age is just a value. The older the age, the higher the value.
- I hope your 80th birthday is filled with sunshine and rainbows, love and laughter. You deserve the best day ever!
- On your birthday, may all the happy and bright be yours from dawn to dusk. Enjoy your 80th!
- You have accumulated 80 years of fabulous memories. I hope today is a day full of fun and surprises.
80th Birthday Wishes for Mom
- Happy 80th Birthday Mom! You make the world a better place to live in – a place of happiness and joy, simply by spreading your immense love and caring. Thank you for everything!
- Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I wish you the best 80th birthday ever!
- Of all the mothers in the world, I am so thankful that I got you. I hope your 80th birthday is unforgettable!
- Happy 80th birthday mom! Now that I’m older I want to thank you for never leaving me in a shopping cart and running away. It must have been tempting.
- I hope you celebrate your 80th birthday with all the beauty and love that surrounds you. Thank you for being such a special part of my life.
- I hope the sun shines as brightly on your birthday as your love always showed me.
- Your 80th birthday is a milestone that makes me realize that my love and respect for you grows stronger every day. Happy Birthday to the best mom ever!
- Sending you an 80th birthday wish wrapped with all my love!
- Hope the sun shines on your birthday shines as brightly as your love has always shown itself to me. Happy 80th Birthday to the most loving mom ever.
- We have the perfect mother-daughter relationship. You are my mother and I am perfect. I hope your 80th birthday is filled with laughter and love!
- Happy 80th birthday to my amazing mom! You are not only my mother but also my best friend. There is no one in the world who could ever take your place and you mean more to me than you will ever know.
- Mom, Happy 80th Birthday! I hope your birthday is as bright as your smile, as sweet as your love, as fun as your spirit and as wonderful as you are. Thank you for always being there for me.
80. Birthday wishes for dad
- Dear dad, it’s like you just turned 18. So 62 years ago. Happy 80th Birthday!
- Happy 80th Birthday Dad! On your 80th birthday, I am thinking of you and all the wonderful times we had together. Thank you Dad for so many great memories and experiences.
- Every year I realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful father like you. You will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope your 80th birthday is as fabulous as you are!
- Happy 80th birthday to the tallest man in the world: my friend, my protector, my father.
- None gift can that ever match the love and affection you have given me all the years of my life. Have a wonderful 80th birthday Dad!
- Dear Dad, Thank you for sharing your wisdom. Thank you for believing in me and always being there when I need it most. I hope you have a happy 80th birthday and an amazing year ahead of you!
- God must have sent you into my life so that I always have love in my heart. Have the greatest 80th birthday ever Dad!
- Superheroes are one in a million. A great father like you comes only once in a lifetime. Thanks for everything!
- Happy 80th birthday dad! Having a father like you has made my life so much happier and more complete. I have learned so much from you and I cherish every moment and lesson. On your 80th birthday, I want to take the time to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you Dad.
- There are only one million superheroes. A great father like you comes only once in a lifetime. Have an 80th Birthday as wonderful as you are!
- Happy 80th Birthday Dad! I wish you a fabulous birthday because you are a fabulous father. Enjoy your day!
- Before you blow out the candles on your 80th birthday cake, I hope you will take a moment to remember what a wonderful father and friend you are are you. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
80th Birthday Wishes for Grandma
- Happy 80th Birthday Grandma! I wish you a beautiful day full of love and happiness.
- Your 80th birthday is a milestone that makes me realize that my love and respect for you grows stronger every day. Happy birthday to the best grandma ever!
- I am so thankful to have you in my life. You were always there for me and offered me your wisdom, your laughter and your unconditional love. I cherish all the wonderful memories we have shared over the years and I look forward to making more in the years to come.
- Hope you will celebrate this milestone birthday Take yourselves the time to reflect on all your accomplishments and all the people you love.You have so much to be proud of! I hope that next year will be filled with even more love, laughter and happiness.
80th Birthday Wishes for Grandpa
- It’s you coolest grandpa in the world town, village. Happy 80th Birthday! Love from your dearest grandchild.
- Grandpa, I hope you are having a great day surrounded by family and friends. I also hope that you have many more years of good health and happiness. And of course I hope you get as much cake and ice cream as you can take!
- Happy 80th birthday grandpa! You don’t stop laughing when you get old, you get old when you stop laughing. Thanks for all the laughs we’ve shared – I look forward to sharing many more!
- It’s hard to believe it’s been 80 years since you first walked the world have. You have accomplished so much and made such a positive impact on those around you. You are an inspiration to all of us and I hope you know how much I look up to you. May you continue to be happy and healthy and may all your dreams and wishes come true. To many more happy years together!
You might also like:
- Brilliant 80th Birthday Cards (with 20 free printable cards)
- How to order a free 80th birthday card from the White House
- 80 cards from family