This article contains positive words beginning with K. There are some things that will always be helpful no matter what, and positive words are one of them. So the more you know, the better. Positive words that start with K can come in handy in many situations, don’t you think?
There are some amazing facts about the letter K, if I do say so myself. I’m sure you’re curious about it, aren’t you? K is the most notorious letter when it comes to sports. Why may you ask? Because that’s how baseball fans represent a strike. Use this fact if you want to impress your friends with your knowledge.
Reading these lists of positive words that start with K will surely help to increase your vocabulary. You might also find cheering up as you read these inspirational words that start with K; you never know until you start reading.
Positive Words That Start With K – Full List (110 Words)
Here is a full one List of positive words that start with K you can find 110 positive words that start with K.
- Kid friendly
- Best regards
- King Size
- King Size
Positive words beginning with K to describe a person
As complex beings that we are, it can be quite be difficult to describe someone. These words that start with K to describe a person positively can actually help you in such cases.
- Definition: a person who is generous and helpful
- Synonyms: kind, warm, sweet
- Example: He is such a kind person and always helps people.
- Definition: something exciting and fashionable
- Synonyms: stunning, exciting, interesting
- Example: She always wears kicky skirts, what makes her look more attractive.
- Definition: a person who has the qualities of a knight, i.e. noble and courageous
- Synonyms: brave, heroic, brave
- Example: It was the cavalry and the knightly army that took the beating.
- Definition: someone who is familiar with other people
- Synonyms: recognized, notable, established
- Example: Lara is a well-known person in our company and she is a very happy girl.
- Definition: weird or eccentric
- Synonyms: bizarre, weird, eccentric
- Example: She has this crazy high pitched voice.
- Definition: making clothing, etc., by using two long needles to join wool or other type of thread into rows
- Synonyms: stitch, yarn, Sewing
- Example: She is always busy knitting baby things, after all that is part of her job.
- Definition: to be related, through the same opinions and interests
- Synonyms: connectedness, connectedness
- Example: Lara and Clara are related spirits, da they are bookworms and can’t think of anything but books.
- Definition: something related to or typical of a king
- Synonyms: royal, majestic
- Example: It is heavy take the royal throne and lead the life of a hermit.
- Definition: the quality of being kind, generous, and considerate.
- Synonyms: affection, warmth, caring
- Example: He thanked them for their kindness and support.
- Definition: Facts, information and skills acquired through experience or training; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject
- Synonyms: understanding, grip
- Example: He has a thirst for knowledge.
Positive words that start with K to encourage yourself
In today’s world, it is crucial to encourage not only yourself but also those around you. Those good words that start with K will give you that little dose of dopamine you might need.
- Definition: very important and having great influence on other people or things
- Synonyms: central, optimal, fundamental
- Example: A Key Worker is an employee whose role is particularly important.
- Definition: something involved in or generating movement
- Synonyms: to move, to circulate
- Example: But a lot of valuable information was gathered obtained mainly of kinetic nature.
- Definition: something that is very impressive, effective, or good
- Synonyms: smashing, knock
- Example: He played an absolute killer ball .
- Definition: the most important, best, or most respected member of a group of things or persons
- Synonyms: Lord, Chief
- Example: You are the King of your own life, so live it with enthusiasm.
- Definition: possess something
- Synonyms: keep, save
- Example: You should only keep your secrets to yourself because you never knows when a person will change their mind and reveal it.
- Definition: arouse or inspire (an emotion or a feeling)
- Synonyms: engage, inspire, stimulate
- Example: A good book kindles the motivation in me to continue working on my goals.
- Definition: an acquired or natural ability to do something
- Synonyms: acumen, skill, competence
- Example: I have a knack for writing novels, so I always try to read good novels, which helps me a lot.
Read more: Meaning of the Number 1 in the Bible
- Definition: get something started or develop faster
- Synonyms: start, grow, become
- Example: Many young authors can use the magazine for helping them jumpstart their careers.
- Definition: to be happy and extremely proud
- Synonyms: to rejoice, rejoice, be exuberant
- Example: Forgive me if I’m kvelling , but this boy will make us proud.
- Definition: beginning of an event or activity
- Synonyms: beginning, opening
- Example: He announced the kick-off parade.
Positive words that start with K to compliment others
It’s a fairly common problem that the words going out when you compliment someone, right? To save your ass from such embarrassing situations, read these nice words starting with K as they may help you.
- Definition: very interested in doing something
- Synonyms: eager, willing
- Example: She enjoys playing tennis.
- Definition: a person who maintains a neat and clean condition
- Synonyms: neat, tidy
- Example: She looked so thoroughly groomed as always.
- Definition: someone who likes other people and always wants to help them.
- Synonyms: nice, warm-hearted, neighborly
- Example: She is a kind person and always inclined to help other people.
- Definition: someone who is intelligent and well informed
- Synonyms: educated, aware, learned
- Example: Harry is a knowledgeable boy, and is always first in its class.
- Definition: a person who looks, sounds, etc. extremely attractive
- Synonyms: aesthetic, beautiful, cute
- Example: Garry’s sister is such a knockout.
- Definition: Public acknowledgment or admiration for an achievement
- Synonyms: Applause, recognition, fame
- Example: She absolutely has kudos for herself deserves beautiful paintings.
- Definition: a form of entertainment in which recordings of the music but not the lyrics of well-known songs are played so that people can sing the lyrics themselves
- Synonyms: Sing, sing along
- Example: When she was visiting her son at college over the weekend, her thoughts began when she noticed the “joie de vivre and happiness” of a karaoke singer.
- Definition: to bestow (someone) the title of knight
- Synonyms: ceremonial, commemorate
- Example: He was knighted for his services Industry.
- Definition: something that is unusually large
- Synonyms: colossal, huge, gigantic
- Example: Saima represents king-size Sculptures look great.
- Definition: extremely good or impressive; excellent
- Synonyms: fascinating, intoxicating
- Example: She is the best management coach in our region.
Positive words, beginning with K to help through difficulties
Our life is like a perilous swing ride; we never know when we might fall. In tough times like these, these encouraging words starting with K will help keep you motivated
- Definition: the force generated by a person’s actions in one lifetime that affects what happens to him in future lifetimes
- Synonyms: enlightenment, tantra
- Example: I hope I’ll be around to see karma come back to you.
- Definition: Something that is very good (used as a general term of agreement)
- Synonyms: pop, fiber
- Example: The band lineup looks good!
- Definition: the most important part of something, even if it’s not always easy to find
- Synonyms: foreground, foundation
- Example: often there is a grain of truth in what they say.
- Definition: to end or destroy a relationship, activity or experience
- Synonyms: to terminate, to terminate
- Example: You should engage in painting, it might help you kill your pain.
- Definition: members who are in the same family
- Synonyms: affinity, race, kinship
- Example: The people living in this area lived were relatives and friends and always helped each other in times of danger and difficulties.
- Definition: staying in a position where one or both knees are on the floor
- Synonyms: sitting, crouching
- Example: everyone Day Laura kneels on the floor and prays, which gives her peace of mind.
- Definition: practical knowledge and ability to have
- Synonyms: acumen, skill, competence
- Example: He has some technical know-how -how, and it helps him in many ways.
- Definition: a sport involving fighting with arms, legs, hands and feet
- Synonyms: arm wrestling, prize fight
- Example: karate must be learned not only for pleasure, but also for self-protection.
- Definition: someone with good qualities to have a long relationship with
- Synonyms: good, valuable
- Example: when introducing you all his friends, he is a keeper.
- Definition: an extremely funny joke, phrase, or story
- Synonyms: amusing, entertaining, hilarious
- Example: Sometimes a knee -slapper can help you a lot to calm your mind when you are angry.
Positive words starting with K to lift our spirits
We all have those days when we’re not feeling our best, right? These motivational words starting with K will give you a boost in your dull and boring life.
- Definition: touching with the lips or pressing the mouth on another person
- Synonyms: smooch, smooch
- Example: would you like you kiss me?
- Definition: trusted friends, relatives or neighbors
- Synonyms: relatives, relatives
- Example: Although not related, his kith were him are as close as many of his family members.
- Definition: massaging or pressing with the hands
- Synonyms: pressing, rubbing
- Example: She kneaded his back, which relieved his back considerably Pain.
- Definition: someone who is an important person, the person in charge
- Synonyms: ferris wheel, king pin
- Example: A big kahuna runs the whole show that entertains us.
- Definition: warm
- Synonyms: kind, gentle
- Example: He was a quiet, kind man.
- Definition: a changing and pleasing mixture or pattern
- Synonyms: changing scene, exhibition
- Example: The street bazaar was a kaleidoscope of Colors, smells and sounds.
- Definition: a room where food is stored, prepared and cooked and where dishes are washed
- Synonyms: kitchen, cookhouse
- Example : The delicious smell of freshly brewed coffee came from the kitchen and made me happy as I am a coffee lover.
- Definition: the ability to see, perceive or hear things very well
- Synonyms: to comprehend
- Example: She has a Sharpness of ear and eye that helped her remember the thief’s face
- Definition: a theatrical performance that makes people laugh through a very silly performance.
- Synonyms: dramatic, theatrical
- Example: We became great amused by this theater’s shows and laughed at this cracker.
- Definition: an energetic, loud party where people dance
- Synonyms: blowout, blast
- Example: We had a big knee- got up yesterday and it was great.
List of positive words that start with K to keep us positive
Positivity is what keeps a person going after all the hard times. So it’s important to always stay positive no matter what. Reading these positive words that start with K will give you the boost of positivity you need.
- Definition: family and relatives
- Synonyms: relative, family
- Example: Many older people have no relatives to turn to .
- Definition: the most important or obvious part of something:
- Synonyms: Point, Gist, Theme
- Example: He is brilliant designer and his Keynote is easy.
- Definition: playfully or teasingly deceptive
- Synonyms: joke, fun
- Example: He scolded her in a joking manner.
- Definition: proper or usual state or condition
- Synonyms: form, posture, order
- Example: More than one night’s lack of sleep can throw your Body out of kilter.
- Definition: a semi-sweet baked product made from eggs, flour and sugar, usually rolled and cut into a diamond shape and baked until puffed
- Synonyms: sweet product, dessert
- Example: Sometimes baking a kichel can help you a lot to make your stomach happy.
- Definition: something kept or given as a keepsake
- Synonyms: memory, keepsake, keepsake
- Example: Books were given to us as Souvenir of the trip.
- Definition: a gathering usually characterized by informal conversation
- Synonyms: group, circle, community
- Example: His group of friends hasnt changed that much since college
- Definition: a vessel for boiling water that has a lid, handle and spout and is made of plastic or metal
- Synonyms: teapot, kettle
- Example: She puts the kettle on and makes us a delicious cup of tea.
- Definition: very involved in a difficult situation or task
- Synonyms: busy, busy
- Example: Lara was knee-deep in her artwork.
- Definition: something that can be observed or understood
- Synonyms: comprehensible, understandable
- Example: It is not known how long this Task will take time, so I’m sending Flora home.
Commonly used positive words that start with K
Words could appear frequently for some, while others may have never heard the word in their entire lives. So be sure to read these common positive words that start with K and find out if you’re familiar with all of them.
- Definition: a child or young person
- Synonyms: Youngster, Infant, Juvenile
- Example: Children are always energetic and active at all Types of activities, especially gaming.
- Definition: being aware through observation, inquiry or information
- Synonyms: understanding, realizing
- Example: She definitely knows something is wrong and she will investigate.
- Definition: something believed to be “intentional” – or the reason it happened
- Synonyms: destiny, providence
- Example: It must have been Kismet who brought the bride and groom together a year ago.
- Definition: a fastening made by looping a piece of string, rope or something similar around itself and tightening
- Synonyms: tie, loop
- Example: Nothing can make Laura happier than tying a perfect knot in her shoelaces.
- Definition: an area controlled by a specific person or in which a specific property is important
- Synonyms: empire, province
- Example: Watching dramas about ancient kings and their kingdoms greatly increases knowledge and amuses people.
- Definition: very young cat
- Synonyms: baby cat, newborn cat
- Example: Clara likes to play with her kittens.
- Definition: the quality of being kind, warm or gentle; Kindness
- Synonyms: benevolence, gentleness
- Example: Because of their kindness, several poor families have what it takes to celebrate Thanksgiving.
- Definition: a structure covered with fabric or plastic and connected with a long cord, which is allowed to fly in windy weather
- Synonyms: hover, sail
- Example: On windy days, the children fly their kites in the park.
- Definition: a large Australian mammal with a long, stiff tail, short front legs and long, powerful hind legs on which it jumps
- Synonyms: wallaby, wombat
- Example: Children love to see kangaroos in zoos.
- Definition: the first year of school, for children from the age of five
- Synonyms: preschool, kindergarten
- Example: Callie starts kindergarten in September .
Positive words starting with K for attractive resumes
What do you have to do to get a good job? You gotta impress her, duh. And an attractive CV is indispensable for this. These are some positive words that start with K that will make this job a little easier for you.
- Definition: a man who has been given an honorary rank by a British King or Queen for his special achievements and who has the right to be called ‘Sir’
- Synonyms: gallant, sir
- Example: He hopes to be knighted for his work at the Bank of England.
- Definition: extremely cheap or much lower than usual amount
- Synonyms: devastate, damage
- Example: The company offers a full broadband internet service for a knock on reduction of £17.99 per month.
- Definition: in full awareness or consciousness
- Synonyms: willfully, intentionally
- Example: I can honestly say that I have never knowingly in misled .
- Definition: in a way that shows or suggests you know a great deal
- Synonyms: intelligent, perceptive
- Example: He has the Film expertly compared script to Shakespeare’s play.
- Definition: the most important person within a given organization
- Synonyms: director, supervisor
- Example: He was the kingpin of the Democratic organization in Chicago .
- Definition: legal, trustworthy and therefore good
- Synonyms: legitimate, genuine
- Example: your business is fairly kosher.
- Definition: a dignified bearing or appearance befitting one with royal status
- Synonyms: majesty, royalty
- Example: From an early age he had that special something, an aura of royalty that foretold his future rise to the presidency of the country.
- Definition: having the rank of, or resembling, or befitting a king
- Synonyms: royal, noble
- Example: He looked so royal with his beautiful, slightly Jewish facial features.
- Definition: the most important part of a plan, idea, etc., on which everything else depends
- Synonyms: base, foundation
- Example : Selling abroad has always been and always will be one of the cornerstones of our national prosperity.
Final thoughts on positive words beginning with K
How do you feel now that you’ve made it to the end of this article? You feel smarter don’t you? Even if you learned some new positive words that start with K today, it’s a win for your vocabulary. Read them over and over again so you can use them whenever you want without forgetting them.
This article provides definitions and examples of positive words that start with the letter K, such that it will help you understand these words better. I really hope you found this article useful and enjoyed it.
Ps. See also adjective words that start with K, nouns that start with K, and verbs that start with K.