Affirmations are a form of self-help and are often used for therapeutic purposes. And affirmations for money are a perfect example.
They are statements, either spoken or written, that you repeat to yourself with the goal of changing your thoughts and behavior.
The basic idea behind affirmations is that they are powerful, positive thoughts that you repeat over and over until they become reality.
So what are “affirmations for money” ?
Affirmations for money, as you might expect, are affirmations specifically designed to help you change your thoughts about money and allow you to be more positive about it to think.
This is important because most people have a lot of negative thoughts about money.
For example, they may not believe that they are making money. Or that they make enough of it to be happy in life.
But using affirmations can change all of that because they are powerful tools you can use to craft your reality.
In other words, these are positive thoughts you keep telling yourself that, through just that repetition, can help you manifest your desires.
So, below are some daily money affirmations that you can use today.
31 Empowering Daily Money Affirmations
- I have enough money to meet my needs .
- I am wealthy, healthy and happy.
- Money flows into my life.
- I am open to receiving abundance.
- I create wealth.
- I am wealthy and wealthy people like me.
- I know I will always have lots of money because it is my natural state.
- Money flows effortlessly to me.
- I make money at all levels of my life.
- I make the wealth I desire.
- My income keeps increasing.
- Money cannot stay away from me.
- I deserve to have everything I need and more.
- Money flows freely to me and through me.
- Money is easy and plentiful for me.
- I am a wealthy person of plenty.
- I always have more than enough money for something I need and want.
- I’m a money magnet.
- I have plenty of money.
- Every day I make more and more money.
- I have a large sum of money in the bank.
- I am a generous millionaire.
- Money is a positive tool in my life.
- My relationship with money is healthy.
- Every day I get richer.
- I have a lot of money ey to meet my needs.
- Me am confident that I will provide the financial resources I need in the timeframe I need them.
- I am worthy of receiving money.
- I am worthy of receiving money.
- Money is a natural part of my life.
- I feel comfortable because I can take financial responsibility.
- Money is not an end in itself, but a means of achieving what is important to me.
And below are some longer examples of good measure.
3 longer ones Money Affirmations
- I enjoy the thrill of meeting financial commitments while maintaining my finances zen at all times because I love being responsible with money and having enough of it at the same time!
- My bank account is always full. My bills are always paid. I can do what I want, when I want because I’m rich!
- I love money. money loves me Money helps me to have more abundance in my life.
Conclusion: These affirmations will get you started
These daily affirmations for money should serve as a tool used to help you set goals.
They will give you the motivation and confidence you need to take you closer to your dreams.
Money is often an issue, um that people worry about, and whoever can you blame them for? Nobody wants to be penniless, hungry or destitute.
The above list of affirmations for money is a good starting point for those who are new to affirmations as they are general enough that you don’t need any technical background to understand them you see.
Get started today!